Wednesday, November 24, 2010

friends are important as well

 I think its great that there are families that have a lot of members. Its so joyous and so fun. but I also think its a good thing to be friends with others as well as your family because not everyone has a big family. even if they want one,they still might not have a big family. maybe because of infertility issues,or not being picked for adoption for more children,or at all..Or maybe everyone has died in their family. I feel its a good thing to reach out to those that need our help and befriend them. I am sure that is what heavenly father wants us to do as well. my eyes and mind has been opened to loneliness,and how others might feel. and how bad it can feel to be left out,lonely,depressed.you could have no idea how bad that persons depression and loneliness could be. although our family is very important,we arent just here to help just our families. I can be friends with people outside my family,I think its such a good thing. I feel sorry for people that dont think that this is important. theres soo many people out there that are eating thanksgiving dinner alone right now...or maybe their son or daughter cant come that year,or family members that arent that close..ect. when this happens it would be nice if people reach out to them. Im sure theres a lot of people that do this,but not enough. we can do better =)

No comments:

Post a Comment