Tuesday, November 2, 2010

we have another angel baby in heaven

I think its okay to talk about this,but its the way you talk about it. I dont think losing a baby should be a hush hush matter(unless the person prefers it that way of course),and for me at least,I do like to mention a pregnancy,even if it doesnt work out. for me and my husband,that is a happy moment we are so eager to share,but cant because we know it probably wont work out because of the last three pregnancies. of course I wont just talk to anyone about it...lol,but theres some Im ok with telling. We found out we were pregnant last week and we understood that I wouldn't be able to carry. but just for that time we were so happy! I dont know why,I have no idea why im happy about the pregnancy when I know im going to lose the baby. maybe I will see these babies in heaven,I dont know for sure what will actually happen,but I do know I will never regret having the pregnancies. it was special. im hoping to have a big family in heaven with my wonderful husband and our precious son James. i am sad this has happened,and for certain reasons,I always feel guilty when I miscarry,the reason why...I will not talk about because it hurts so badly. but this baby loss is different. Im sad,but not crushed....the reason is because I have a wonderful husband,and I have the most wonderful son I could have ever dreamed of or hoped for. I cant even express how much I love him or how grateful I am for him!!! this child is so special to us its not even funny! James is who we want. he is #1 to us. we are sooo happy! this loss although so sad,isnt going to slow me down,im going to the gym tonight,and working out!!! yay! =) I heard from someone to be careful when everything is suddenly going so great,because there's a trial around the corner...yep! lol! I dont know how many times I heard "after you adopt you'll get pregnant",lol,I got pregnant before I adopted also! I guess they meant a pregnancy that was able to be sustained....um....still not able to hold,but not caring because we found another way....a GREAT fantastic way to make babies! through adoption! and couldnt be happier! just take our word for it,we know what we're talking about!!! =) so I guess this means im the happiest person who has ever miscarried! lol! we'll be juuuust fine! =)

1 comment:

  1. um,I didnt make it to the gym,I thought I was going to be able to,but couldnt go for about a week,but now I feel a lot better and am continuing with the gym! lol1 ;)

    ReplyDelete